About Dairy Farm:
Dairy farming is a class of agriculture for long-term production of milk, which is processed (either on the farm or at a dairy plant, either of which may be called a dairy) for eventual sale of a dairy product.Dairy farming has been part of agriculture for thousands of years. Historically, dairy has been one aspect of the activity of small, diverse farms. In the last century or so larger farms specialising in dairy alone have emerged. Large scale dairy farming is only viable where either a large amount of milk is required for production of more durable dairy products such as cheese, butter, etc.
Month 0 – 1 : Operations
- Fundamentals of dairy farm operations.
- Feed and Nutrition.
- Animal husbandry and up keep.
- Animal Health.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Handling of technology at a dairy Farm.
- Manpower requirements and a few benchmarks and KPIs at a Dairy Farm.
- Chilling and Processing requirements at a dairy Farm.
- 10 IMPORTANT POINT FOR SILAGE MAKING
- Dairy Farm Energy Consumption
- Dairy farm KPIs Financial
- Desi Breed Cows
- Desi Breeds Buffaloes
- Genomics Testing
- Green Fodder-Hydroponics
- How to weigh cow using a tape
- Key performance indicators Research Dairy Farm
- Maize production technologies
- Mastitis and Spectramast